Old 13-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Blue Soul

Default CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS BUSH?

Hi,

I have a bush in my garden which I'm trying to identify, I have a
digital picture of it which I can post so that you 'experts' can see
it.

Any idea where I can post it?

Thanks

Kenny
Old 13-04-2003, 08:44 PM
The Devil's Advocate

There are a lot of places, I use www.yahoo.com and post it in Photos

The Devil's Advocate I only set the stage, you pull your own strings

Blue Soul wrote:
: Hi,
:

Old 13-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Roy

Try www.photoisland.com
free image storage (only 1 meg) but enough for this type of purpose.It will
allow you to create a link to the photo.
HTH
Roy

www.asmallwildlifegarden.co.uk

m...

Old 13-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Tim Hobbs

On 13 Apr 2003 12:23:28 -0700, (Blue Soul)
wrote:

Hi,

I have a bush in my garden which I'm trying to identify, I have a
digital picture of it which I can post so that you 'experts' can see
it.

Any idea where I can post it?

Thanks

Kenny

www.webshots.com

Quite a bit of free storage, including private and public albums.

Good luck.

Tim Hobbs

'58 Series 2
'77 101FC Ambulance
'95 Discovery V8i

http://www.seriesii.co.uk
Old 13-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Tim wrote in signature

'58 Series 2
'77 101FC Ambulance
'95 Discovery V8i

http://www.seriesii.co.uk

Ah! another escapee from alt.fan.landrover. :-)

--
Regards
Bob (1974.S111.swb)

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.

Old 14-04-2003, 01:20 AM
david

try posting to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 14-04-2003, 07:08 AM
Blue Soul

I wish I could, but I can't seem to get on to that group! I'm an AOL
user. Any other ideas?

Kenny

Old 14-04-2003, 08:44 AM
david

Looks like some form of Spirea to me

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 14-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

"david" wrote in message
Looks like some form of Spirea to me

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

I agree with David re. spirea. We had one in England with exactly
this habit. I think it was called "Snowstorm."

Iris McCanna

Old 14-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

"Barry & Iris McCanna" wrote in message

"david" wrote in message
Looks like some form of Spirea to me

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

I agree with David re. spirea. We had one in England with exactly
this habit. I think it was called "Snowstorm."

Iris McCanna

Another thought. It could well be Spirea nipponica "Snowmound."

Photo he http://www.lotf.com/plants/shrubs/spireasn.jpg

Iris McCanna

Old 15-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Tim Hobbs

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:50:06 +0100, "Sue & Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Tim wrote in signature

'58 Series 2
'77 101FC Ambulance
'95 Discovery V8i

http://www.seriesii.co.uk

Ah! another escapee from alt.fan.landrover. :-)

Yes, 'fraid so! Are there many of us? I've seen William Tasso around
and about.

I haven't done very much with our garden yet (apart from fill it with
Land Rovers) other then tidying it a bit last year (we moved in about
15 months ago). There are plans afoot for a veggie patch, but if I
don't move quick I'll miss the boat for this year!

Tim Hobbs

'58 Series 2
'77 101FC Ambulance
'95 Discovery V8i