GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My very own stalker... Alan Holmes... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/148249-my-very-own-stalker-alan-holmes.html)

Jason Russell III 30-07-2006 11:20 PM

My very own stalker... Alan Holmes...

Sorry to neglect you Alan. I just checked the logs
and you have been stalking me for at least a month
in various newsgroups. No doubt you were waiting
to take over from Bunty the late challenger.

Would you like to buy a tee shirt or a badge?
The DVD is proving a bit hard to get together as
everyone is always stoned but if it ever does
gets released it has got some terrific shots done
at 4 am at Westons Marconis Garden which is
the only time we could got do it.

No we wern't actually playing, only the filming
was done but the way that Chris the mixer guy
did it you would never know....

http://www.members.aol.com/dcjtee/rez1.jpg

! 31-07-2006 12:16 AM

My very own stalker... Alan Holmes...

Alan Holmes is a ****.

Orite 31-07-2006 07:07 AM

My very own stalker... Alan Holmes...

BORING

SteveH 31-07-2006 10:49 AM

My very own stalker... Alan Holmes...

"Jason Russell III" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry to neglect you Alan. I just checked the logs
and you have been stalking me for at least a month
in various newsgroups. No doubt you were waiting
to take over from Bunty the late challenger.

Would you like to buy a tee shirt or a badge?
The DVD is proving a bit hard to get together as
everyone is always stoned but if it ever does
gets released it has got some terrific shots done
at 4 am at Westons Marconis Garden which is
the only time we could got do it.

No we wern't actually playing, only the filming
was done but the way that Chris the mixer guy
did it you would never know....

http://www.members.aol.com/dcjtee/rez1.jpg

PLONK!!

SteveH