Old 01-08-2006, 01:04 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,uk.local.southwest,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.afghanistan,uk.rec.gardening

Default Jews cause major oil spill - Ecological disaster

Jews cause huge oil spill in Lebanon.
Ecological disaster.

Don't put this on Fox or Sky news eh?

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...9AF4BCFD27.htm

Old 01-08-2006, 02:14 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,uk.local.southwest,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.afghanistan,uk.rec.gardening

Default Hezbullshit causes major oil spill by starting a war - Ecological disaster

Just Another Peace Loving Ageing Hippy wrote:
Jews cause huge oil spill in Lebanon.
Ecological disaster.

Don't put this on Fox or Sky news eh?

Jews DIDN'T cause it. Hezbollah did.

Lebanon should tell Hezbollah to quit ruining Lebanon. Hezbollah's
terrroristic war that they started caused the oil spill. Had Hezbollah
not entered Israel and started this war, this could not have happened.

You're not a Hippy, you're an idiot.

Old 01-08-2006, 03:25 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,uk.local.southwest,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.afghanistan,uk.rec.gardening

USA IS WONDERFUL wrote:

Jews DIDN'T cause it. Hezbollah did.

I see you say that Hezbollah bombed the fuel depot
and released the oil?

****ing idiot!

Old 01-08-2006, 06:20 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,uk.local.southwest,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.afghanistan,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Just Another Residents Fan" wrote in message
ups.com...

USA IS WONDERFUL wrote:

Jews DIDN'T cause it. Hezbollah did.

I see you say that Hezbollah bombed the fuel depot
and released the oil?

****ing idiot!

If its a wankee that goes without saying surely..............

Old 01-08-2006, 07:10 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,uk.local.southwest,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.afghanistan,uk.rec.gardening
sam sam is offline

USA IS WONDERFUL wrote:
Just Another Peace Loving Ageing Hippy wrote:
Jews cause huge oil spill in Lebanon.
Ecological disaster.

Don't put this on Fox or Sky news eh?

Jews DIDN'T cause it. Hezbollah did.

Lebanon should tell Hezbollah to quit ruining Lebanon. Hezbollah's
terrroristic war that they started caused the oil spill. Had Hezbollah
not entered Israel and started this war, this could not have happened.

You're not a Hippy, you're an idiot.

Please, friend.I enjoy my garden.Pottering away I like to get away from
it all.
Hope you will understand.

Old 01-08-2006, 07:51 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,uk.local.southwest,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.afghanistan,uk.rec.gardening

sam wrote:

Please, friend.I enjoy my garden.Pottering away I like to get away from
it all.
Hope you will understand.

**** your garden. There are woman and kids being blown to bits
by the US and UK and all you ****ing give a shit about is your
poxxy garden!

Old 02-08-2006, 12:23 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,uk.local.southwest,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.afghanistan,uk.rec.gardening

"USA IS WONDERFUL" wrote in message
ups.com...

Just Another Peace Loving Ageing Hippy wrote:
Jews cause huge oil spill in Lebanon.
Ecological disaster.

Don't put this on Fox or Sky news eh?

Jews DIDN'T cause it. Hezbollah did.

Lebanon should tell Hezbollah to quit ruining Lebanon. Hezbollah's
terrroristic war that they started caused the oil spill. Had Hezbollah
not entered Israel and started this war, this could not have happened.

You're not a Hippy, you're an idiot.

You are the sort of **** who says "guns don't kill people, people kill
people"

History lesson Israel is a state that was created by Terrorists who managed
to steel the land from the Palestinians, remember the land that the state if
Israel now occupies was once called Palestine, Jordan, Egypt and Syria.