GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Member (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/148843-new-member.html)

Clive Wallis 17-08-2006 04:10 PM

New Member

Hi,

I've been lurking in this group for a few weeks, so I thought I would
introduce myself.

I'm a retired electronics engineer. We live in a village, on the
outskirts of Hitchin, North Hertfordshire. We've got a fairly large
garden, mostly grass, with flower borders, vegetable plot, and a small
orchard.

I've always liked gardening, but my main interests are Amateur Radio,
satellites, electronics, computing and Photography.

I have a few questions about gardening, one of which concerns
composting, so I'll probably post to the current thread about that one.

Regards

Clive

JennyC 17-08-2006 04:40 PM

New Member

"Clive Wallis" wrote in message
Hi,

I've been lurking in this group for a few weeks, so I thought I would
introduce myself.

I'm a retired electronics engineer. We live in a village, on the
outskirts of Hitchin, North Hertfordshire. We've got a fairly large
garden, mostly grass, with flower borders, vegetable plot, and a small
orchard.

I've always liked gardening, but my main interests are Amateur Radio,
satellites, electronics, computing and Photography.

I have a few questions about gardening, one of which concerns
composting, so I'll probably post to the current thread about that one.

Regards Clive

Welcome to URG Clive.
I used to live in Stevenage years ago..... small world !
Jenny

Nick Byford 18-08-2006 03:28 PM

New Member

Hi Clive.

Welcome from a fellow engineer - although I'm a computer software engineer
with a penchant for gardening computers and photography.

Nick
www.pennix.co.uk