GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Green fingered folk wanted for BBC TV series (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/148960-green-fingered-folk-wanted-bbc-tv-series.html)

Steve Sheldon 22-08-2006 02:34 PM

Green fingered folk wanted for BBC TV series

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing and we'll fill you in on all the details.

mariposa 22-08-2006 11:31 PM

Green fingered folk wanted for BBC TV series

Hi steve. I saw your ad, can you fill me on in the details. I am a
gardener and have an allotment so i would be interested.

--
Steve Sheldon

Alan Holmes[_1_] 22-08-2006 11:47 PM

"Steve Sheldon" wrote in message

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take
part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch
asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing
and we'll fill you in on all the details.

What on earth is RDF television?

Alan

--
Steve Sheldon

JennyC 23-08-2006 04:36 AM

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Steve Sheldon" wrote in message

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take
part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch
asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing
and we'll fill you in on all the details.

What on earth is RDF television?
Alan

http://www.rdfmedia.com/

Jenny

Sacha[_1_] 23-08-2006 11:13 AM

Green fingered folk wanted for BBC TV series

On 22/8/06 14:34, in article , "Steve
Sheldon" wrote:

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take
part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch
asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing
and we'll fill you in on all the details.

The web site won't open. Google keeps telling me it's timed out.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

[email protected] 23-08-2006 11:40 AM

Steve Sheldon wrote:
If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you.

**Misplaced slang alert** "Get down and dirty" was common parlance in
1970s disco circles, and related to acts of a pseudo-erotic nature.

At least, I hope it is misplaced slang. We don't want to see
titchmarsh up to that sort of thing again, surely?

Alan Holmes[_1_] 25-08-2006 05:00 PM

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Steve Sheldon" wrote in
message ...

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take
part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch
asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing
and we'll fill you in on all the details.

What on earth is RDF television?
Alan

http://www.rdfmedia.com/

What is RDF television?