Old 22-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Registered User

Default Green fingered folk wanted for BBC TV series

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing and we'll fill you in on all the details.

Old 22-08-2006, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Steve Sheldon" wrote in message

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take
part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch
asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing
and we'll fill you in on all the details.

What on earth is RDF television?

Alan

--
Steve Sheldon

Old 23-08-2006, 04:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Steve Sheldon" wrote in message

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take
part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch
asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing
and we'll fill you in on all the details.

What on earth is RDF television?
Alan

http://www.rdfmedia.com/

Jenny

Old 23-08-2006, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Steve Sheldon wrote:
If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you.

**Misplaced slang alert** "Get down and dirty" was common parlance in
1970s disco circles, and related to acts of a pseudo-erotic nature.

At least, I hope it is misplaced slang. We don't want to see
titchmarsh up to that sort of thing again, surely?

Old 25-08-2006, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Steve Sheldon" wrote in
message ...

RDF television are looking for lively gardeners (pro or amateur) to take
part in an innovative new science series for the BBC. If you regularly
get down and dirty in the garden we need to hear from you. Get in touch
asap by calling Steve on 0117 906 4332 or emailing
and we'll fill you in on all the details.

What on earth is RDF television?
Alan

http://www.rdfmedia.com/

What is RDF television?