Old 02-09-2006, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Very OT, bulbs.

Love it, But what happened to English Springer Spaniel? I bet s/he is still
running round garden looking for the darn thing.
regrads
Cineman
(Probably the best breed)
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
Nicked from elsewhere...

Q. How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

(I did warn you)

A. 1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got
our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid
burned out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not
up to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can
I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people
from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just
one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage
of the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the
walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a
light bulb!

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the
dark.

11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light
bulb."

12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a
little circle...

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.
By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Q. How many cats does it take to change a ligh bulb?

A. Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the
real
question is:

"How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a
massage?"

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS
HAVE STAFF!

Old 03-09-2006, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

You also forgot Westies...

"First I'll go into the garden and dig up some more bulbs"