Old 04-09-2006, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wild V Cultivated

Janet Baraclough wrote:

You are wrong. In this thread, Echinosum replied with accurate advice
to the OP's question. Puce rudely replied in French, "That's
bullshit". When I pointed out she was the bullshitter and he was right
about buddleia being a famously prolific self seeder, she replied in
French, you're still a c***. ( "still" referring to the previous
occasion she called me that here).

If I had offended Echinosum about my post, he is adult enough to have
said something. I have exchanged many posts with him in the past and it
has always been pleasant. We were having fun with words and it was all
totally in the spirit of this.

You are the rude one. Just a google at your name reveal how evil you
have been over the years to many people. But then again you are so
lonely you are indeed very much enjoying this. Aren't you? Because who
in their right mind would carry on the way you do.

But there wasn't the issue. The disussion was about the cultivated
buddleias and that they don't self seed and that's very much what Sacha
explained too. So why all this mean talk to June, Jenny, me and Mike?

Never did I question your expertise, nor your work. ever. I have alway
thought of you to be very much in touch with nature. So why do you
question my work and my life?

After 2 months away I returned and got a nasty post from you saying
once again that I wasn't working in urban regeneration - can someone
explain this to me?

And for the record we just got a job in Irvine Bay, Scotland, in your
same Local Authority Janet. So why don't you check this out because
we're coming to pay you a visit! We will be coming to Ardrossan,
Saltcoat, Stevenson, Kilwinning, Irvine and are definitely popping to
Aran. My husband is very much looking forward to discuss your expertise
on urban regeneration too and me on your French.

Which brings me nicely to the word 'conne', as Emery (who lives in
France) explained to you the last time you cried to us about it, is
that this word is not a rude word as much as you would like it to be.
Conne doesn't mean any part of the female genitalia. Not at all Janet.
Sorry about this. Once again, and I hope you can read this, 'conne'
means stupid Janet, an idiot but a very very very idiot person, and I
have never had to use this word in England until I met you. You, Janet,
est une grosse grosse grosse conne. LOL!!!