GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   garden maintenance (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/149391-garden-maintenance.html)

EddSmith 05-09-2006 11:22 PM

garden maintenance

Hello,
Does anyone know of any small garden maintenance businesses for sale,
as a client list or going concern. I am looking to expand my company
and would like to find businesses for sale in Hampshire, IOW, East
Dorset, South Wiltshire, South Berkshire, West Surrey and West Sussex.

EddSmith

Mike 06-09-2006 07:39 AM

garden maintenance

"EddSmith" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,
Does anyone know of any small garden maintenance businesses for sale,
as a client list or going concern. I am looking to expand my company
and would like to find businesses for sale in Hampshire, IOW, East
Dorset, South Wiltshire, South Berkshire, West Surrey and West Sussex.

EddSmith

Edd how well do you 'know' the Isle of Wight?

I am talking within the business circle, not as a groccle. Do you have any
business contacts over here and do you know how business works over here?

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk