Old 05-09-2006, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default garden maintenance

Hello,
Does anyone know of any small garden maintenance businesses for sale,
as a client list or going concern. I am looking to expand my company
and would like to find businesses for sale in Hampshire, IOW, East
Dorset, South Wiltshire, South Berkshire, West Surrey and West Sussex.

EddSmith

Old 06-09-2006, 07:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"EddSmith" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,
Does anyone know of any small garden maintenance businesses for sale,
as a client list or going concern. I am looking to expand my company
and would like to find businesses for sale in Hampshire, IOW, East
Dorset, South Wiltshire, South Berkshire, West Surrey and West Sussex.

EddSmith

Edd how well do you 'know' the Isle of Wight?

I am talking within the business circle, not as a groccle. Do you have any
business contacts over here and do you know how business works over here?

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Garden maintenance Ram Guy Lawns 3 06-05-2003 12:20 PM
maintenance free garden? subbykins{Chrd} United Kingdom 1 13-02-2003 06:28 PM
maintenance free garden? Dave Arthuro United Kingdom 23 11-02-2003 07:52 PM
Garden Maintenance paula United Kingdom 5 20-01-2003 11:43 PM
Help with Garden Maintenance paula United Kingdom 2 16-01-2003 04:28 PM