GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Amulree Exotics sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/149697-amulree-exotics-sale.html)

Sue[_3_] 17-09-2006 11:24 PM

Amulree Exotics sale

A friend and I called in at the Amulree nursery in Norfolk last week and
found they're selling all stock at half price in a sale at the moment,
if anyone local is interested. Online too so I see:
http://www.turn-it-tropical.co.uk/

My pal was sorely tempted by an orange tree complete with a goodly crop
of fruit, while I took a fancy to a huge Oleander in a vast pot - but we
came down to earth and made do with a modest sized Astelia and some
Aeoniums instead. :)

--
Sue

Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) 18-09-2006 04:16 PM

Amulree Exotics sale

"Sue" wrote in message
reenews.net...
A friend and I called in at the Amulree nursery in Norfolk last week and
found they're selling all stock at half price in a sale at the moment,
if anyone local is interested. Online too so I see:
http://www.turn-it-tropical.co.uk/

My pal was sorely tempted by an orange tree complete with a goodly crop
of fruit, while I took a fancy to a huge Oleander in a vast pot - but we
came down to earth and made do with a modest sized Astelia and some
Aeoniums instead. :)

--
Sue

I was waiting for the sale to start as were a few(hundred) other folk. The
owner was amazed at the number of orders in the first few days one of which
was from me. Next year the sale will be at a mere 20/25%.
If you are interested in the sorts of stuff they sell then the Palm centre
are also selling some things at a discount.
Next year please remember to tell me first about any sales before announcing
it to the group:-)

Sue[_3_] 19-09-2006 12:51 AM

Amulree Exotics sale

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
I was waiting for the sale to start as were a few(hundred) other folk.
The owner was amazed at the number of orders in the first few days one
of which was from me. Next year the sale will be at a mere 20/25%.
If you are interested in the sorts of stuff they sell then the Palm
centre are also selling some things at a discount.
Next year please remember to tell me first about any sales before
announcing it to the group:-)

Lol, okay it's a deal. :)
I hadn't been there before, but I'll certainly have to revisit sometime.

--
Sue