Old 17-09-2006, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Amulree Exotics sale

A friend and I called in at the Amulree nursery in Norfolk last week and
found they're selling all stock at half price in a sale at the moment,
if anyone local is interested. Online too so I see:
http://www.turn-it-tropical.co.uk/

My pal was sorely tempted by an orange tree complete with a goodly crop
of fruit, while I took a fancy to a huge Oleander in a vast pot - but we
came down to earth and made do with a modest sized Astelia and some
Aeoniums instead.

--
Sue

Old 18-09-2006, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sue" wrote in message
reenews.net...
A friend and I called in at the Amulree nursery in Norfolk last week and
found they're selling all stock at half price in a sale at the moment,
if anyone local is interested. Online too so I see:
http://www.turn-it-tropical.co.uk/

My pal was sorely tempted by an orange tree complete with a goodly crop
of fruit, while I took a fancy to a huge Oleander in a vast pot - but we
came down to earth and made do with a modest sized Astelia and some
Aeoniums instead.

--
Sue

I was waiting for the sale to start as were a few(hundred) other folk. The
owner was amazed at the number of orders in the first few days one of which
was from me. Next year the sale will be at a mere 20/25%.
If you are interested in the sorts of stuff they sell then the Palm centre
are also selling some things at a discount.
Next year please remember to tell me first about any sales before announcing
it to the group:-)

Old 19-09-2006, 12:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
I was waiting for the sale to start as were a few(hundred) other folk.
The owner was amazed at the number of orders in the first few days one
of which was from me. Next year the sale will be at a mere 20/25%.
If you are interested in the sorts of stuff they sell then the Palm
centre are also selling some things at a discount.
Next year please remember to tell me first about any sales before
announcing it to the group:-)

Lol, okay it's a deal.
I hadn't been there before, but I'll certainly have to revisit sometime.

--
Sue