Old 22-10-2006, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Shyster!

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:38:46 GMT, "Say it as you See it"
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Ken wrote:
More fool you for getting involved in any court proceedings.

I didnt start the action you ****!............if someone else starts it
you have no ****ing choice!

He must have had a pretty good case, then. Perhaps you should be more
careful what you say in future. Somehow by the way you go around
threatening people on here, I doubt it.

--
*Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

EXTRA EXTRA !!! Read All About It.

http://portal.nasstar.com/75/files/B...Mar%202006.pdf

It addresses the roll of the three ISPs.
a)The writer of the report thought google groups were the same as
newsgroups.
b) If Blunt had not involved the three ISPs and had not presented his
own case he would have won.

The report does not say that the three individuals were not libelous
it says

"The Claimant is not deprived of access to justice. His remedies lie
against the first to third Defendants (if he can establish the
necessary ingredients in respect of each).
They may not be persons of substance, such as to make it worthwhile
pursuing them.
Even if that is right, it is clearly not a sufficient reason for
bringing in the present applicants. I therefore accede to the
submissions of the applicants and will grant orders accordingly."

Maybe one day John Blunt will have enough financial resources to
finish off what he started, in which case I am sure he will add the
continuing libeling to the list of his complaints. Who knows somebody
****ed off by the continuous trolling might even fund him.

:-)))

Mike

--