Old 30-10-2006, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wild Winds!

"Little Weed" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sadly I also have a template diagram
of my allotment on the computer and record what I grow in each bed when
I've
limed if manured it etc. to help me plan rotations. There's no reason why
you can't be an allotment geek if you want to.

Gill M

Thats a relief! Have just returned from north yorkshire and for the
first time ever, can list all of the garden centres visited, including
the walled garden in Helmsely and not how long i went shopping in york
city centre- my husband is greatly relieved, although just as much out
of pocket.

Did you use a particular programme for the planning on the PC? I would
like to try that
regards
LW

I tried several off the shelf programmes probably the best was the veg
almanac, but in the end none were sufficiently customisable so in the end I
set up my own database ;-)

Gill M

Old 30-10-2006, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin wrote:
On 29 Oct 2006 14:20:50 -0800, "Little Weed"
wrote:

Did you go to the Scampston walled garden near Malton too?
http://www.scampston.co.uk/location.asp
The contrast between the two is enormous.
--

Martin

No I missed that one despite having the leaflet for Scampston -
although I greatly enjoyed the renovations at Helmsley. We were at
Helligan 18 months ago and I loved it.
LW

wild winds songbird[_2_] Edible Gardening 47 04-08-2014 05:21 PM
Wild winds Muddymike United Kingdom 12 23-06-2008 08:23 PM
Winds knock over Trees in thinned areas! Aozotorp alt.forestry 3 27-07-2003 03:23 PM
How to Keep the Corn Standing in Winds? (was: Thank you Pat Kiewicz!!!) Phaedrine Stonebridge Edible Gardening 6 25-07-2003 07:22 PM
Tornadoes, Straight Line Winds and now, COWS! Helena Handbasket Bonsai 0 19-05-2003 07:08 PM