Old 17-11-2006, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default just ignore the @!##(*&

Hi Since I really value this newsgroup - even though I just found it a
couple of months ago - can't we simply ignore the malcontents by not opening
their postings? Other newsgroups I follow have these types that come and go
and they eventually get tired and go someplace else. We can't let them chase
us out all the time. Just my own opinion of course. Best wishes everyone
Jean

Old 17-11-2006, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"clarissa" wrote in message
Hi Since I really value this newsgroup - even though I just found it a
couple of months ago - can't we simply ignore the malcontents by not
opening
their postings? Other newsgroups I follow have these types that come and
go
and they eventually get tired and go someplace else. We can't let them
chase
us out all the time. Just my own opinion of course. Best wishes everyone

I agree with you, and I usually give people some time, but if they continue
to post insulting rubbish I always killfile them, the only problem with
killfiles is that some people still get wound up and respond to the idiots
posts and you finish up reading them anyway!(:-(

Jean