Old 19-11-2006, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ebay gardening tools a success!

Recently trying to think of things to get to sell at a Christmas sale
stall of 2 Local gardening groups to which I belong, I saw 20 hand
trowels being sold on Ebay for 15 pounds........... thinking I might as
well risk it, though expecting them to be really naff and cheap I bid
and got them. Cost 20 pounds all together but when they came they were
really excellent.
Well made and good enough to get several of the gardening club to buy
them for themselves before I had even got to the sales! Some will go on
the stand but just thought that this might be a way of gardening clubs
either making a little money (we only intended to make a pound profit on
each one so everyone was happy) or getting items to sell back to the
members at Club meetings!

Shan't be so quick to judge the quality of everything on Ebay as awful

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association