Old 18-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Nigel Percy

Default Plant ID

Hi,

My first post here! Could anyone be so kind to indentify this plant for me?

http://www.btinternet.com/~nigel.percy/plant.jpg

Many thanks

Nige

Old 18-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Liz & Andy

Nigel Percy wrote in message
Hi,

My first post here! Could anyone be so kind to indentify this plant for

me?

http://www.btinternet.com/~nigel.percy/plant.jpg

Many thanks

Looked like Japanese anemone to me. Grows quite tall and has pretty flowers
in late summer/autumn.

Liz

Old 19-04-2003, 08:08 AM
JennyC

"Nigel Percy" wrote in message
Hi,

My first post here! Could anyone be so kind to indentify this plant

for me?

http://www.btinternet.com/~nigel.percy/plant.jpg

Many thanks
Nige

Japanese anemone :more info + picture of flowers :
http://www.coopext.colostate.edu/4DM...ls/anemone.htm

Jenny

Old 20-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Nigel Percy

Jenny & Liz

Thanks, very much appreciated. If I find anymore unknown plants in my new
garden I'll post pictures for ID's!

Cheers

Nige