Old 03-03-2007, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Manor Garden allotments

There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-03-2007, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3/3/07 13:53, in article ,
"Sacha" wrote:

There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Definitely one of better senior moments - it's the Daily Mail!

Old 03-03-2007, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Mar, 13:59, Sacha wrote:
On 3/3/07 13:53, in article ,

"Sacha" wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Definitely one of better senior moments - it's the Daily Mail!

Will your lady daughters save the day then?!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 3, 7:00 pm, "La Puce" wrote:
On 3 Mar, 13:59, Sacha wrote:

On 3/3/07 13:53, in article ,

"Sacha" wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Definitely one of better senior moments - it's the Daily Mail!

Will your lady daughters save the day then?!

We will leave that to you as you are so close to the earth.

Judith

Old 04-03-2007, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Mar, 23:29, Sacha wrote:
Leave it, Judith, please. The response is typical of such a person.

For crying out loud! I suggested this because you mentioned it, and
you attracted our attention to it twice, responding to your own post.
I think it's an idea and a good idea at that. I use people in places
that can make changes - all the time in fact. Just think of the
situation of these allotments - wouldn't it be nice, kind, appropriate
to support them?

And if you don't want to talk about your connection to the aristocracy
then don't post anything which would make people think about it.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Mar, 13:53, Sacha wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Ok. Lets start again should we.

Who's ancestors is that Sacha?

or

Really, your children's ancestors. Amazing. And ...?

or

Great. What do we do with this post now? Are you talking to yourself?

You see Sacha, it's very hard sitting there and reading you. One just
doesn't know what to do with this.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/3/07 18:00, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 3 Mar, 13:53, Sacha wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Ok. Lets start again should we.

Who's ancestors is that Sacha?

or

Really, your children's ancestors. Amazing. And ...?

or

Great. What do we do with this post now? Are you talking to yourself?

You see Sacha, it's very hard sitting there and reading you. One just
doesn't know what to do with this.

You utter fool. All of us - every single one of us, has at times mentioned
their family, their children, their background in passing. Nobody makes
anything of it - never has. Only a witch like you would leap on it and ask
if my 'lady daughters' were going to involve themselves. I may say that my
daughters and their brother are less than amused at your machinations and
are considering taking their own action against you if your wickedness
brings any harm to one of them.
Ignore me as I have ignored you except when you post damaging information on
gardening. But do NOT - NOT reply to me involving my children in any way at
all. They do not post here and have nothing to do with you or this group.
That was your big mistake "are your children/daughters going to get
involved" would have been neutral and innocuous but you know and I know and
every other poor person that has suffered your malevolent ministrations
knows what that post meant, thanks to your friend Jenny bringing my children
onto this group. You are making capital out of that and it's no use
pretending you are not. You would have been wise to ignore my posts but you
can't. So fine, you'll pay for it.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Mar, 18:22, Sacha wrote:
You utter fool. All of us - every single one of us, has at times mentioned
their family, their children, their background in passing. Nobody makes
anything of it - never has. Only a witch like you would leap on it and ask
if my 'lady daughters' were going to involve themselves. I may say that my
daughters and their brother are less than amused at your machinations and
are considering taking their own action against you if your wickedness
brings any harm to one of them.

Brother? You have two daughters and a son? You said it not me. I
didn't know that.

Now this is my last post. My husband is seeing his solicitor tomorrow.
He just found me in tears and has read all your deflamatory comments
about quangos and public money and his name plastered here. You are
going to receive a letter from our solicitors by Tuesday the latest.
It is here for all to see. You have started talking about your family,
not me. You have given my maiden name, you have mentioned my company.
This has got to stop. And it has.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/3/07 18:30, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 4 Mar, 18:22, Sacha wrote:
You utter fool. All of us - every single one of us, has at times mentioned
their family, their children, their background in passing. Nobody makes
anything of it - never has. Only a witch like you would leap on it and ask
if my 'lady daughters' were going to involve themselves. I may say that my
daughters and their brother are less than amused at your machinations and
are considering taking their own action against you if your wickedness
brings any harm to one of them.

Brother? You have two daughters and a son? You said it not me. I
didn't know that.

Garbage. How did you know I had two 'lady daughters' but no son?

Now this is my last post. My husband is seeing his solicitor tomorrow.
He just found me in tears and has read all your deflamatory comments
about quangos and public money and his name plastered here. You are
going to receive a letter from our solicitors by Tuesday the latest.
It is here for all to see. You have started talking about your family,
not me. You have given my maiden name, you have mentioned my company.
This has got to stop. And it has.

You bet it has. And you who started it, will see it stop. You want
solicitors. Fine. You're going to get them. You've harried and harassed me
all over the place; you've stalked me to my own home; you've sworn at me and
you've insulted me and now you're dragging in my children. I hope your
husband has a deep pocket.
As to your maiden name, do as you did to me - go to Google and type in
Helene Rudlin. Fool.

Old 04-03-2007, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 4, 6:40 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 4/3/07 18:30, in article
. com, "La Puce"

wrote:
On 4 Mar, 18:22, Sacha wrote:
[...]

Sacha, ask your solicitor to contact me and my employers for further
proof of her lies.

Judith

Old 04-03-2007, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

For god's sake stop this.
I visit this group to get sound advice about gardening - vegetable only.
I have had plenty of good advice, although I admit that at times there is
conflicting advice.
This is what I expect and as a new allotment holder I'm getting the same at
the lotty.
I visit this site daily, ok I don't contribute much because I'm new.
However I'm sick and tired of reading all this back biting and arguments.
Find another way to air your disputes - just keep them of the newsgroup.