Old 03-03-2007, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Manor Garden allotments

There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-03-2007, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3/3/07 13:53, in article ,
"Sacha" wrote:

There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Definitely one of better senior moments - it's the Daily Mail!

Old 03-03-2007, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Mar, 13:59, Sacha wrote:
On 3/3/07 13:53, in article ,

"Sacha" wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Definitely one of better senior moments - it's the Daily Mail!

Will your lady daughters save the day then?!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 3, 7:00 pm, "La Puce" wrote:
On 3 Mar, 13:59, Sacha wrote:

On 3/3/07 13:53, in article ,

"Sacha" wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Definitely one of better senior moments - it's the Daily Mail!

Will your lady daughters save the day then?!

We will leave that to you as you are so close to the earth.

Judith

Old 04-03-2007, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Mar, 23:29, Sacha wrote:
Leave it, Judith, please. The response is typical of such a person.

For crying out loud! I suggested this because you mentioned it, and
you attracted our attention to it twice, responding to your own post.
I think it's an idea and a good idea at that. I use people in places
that can make changes - all the time in fact. Just think of the
situation of these allotments - wouldn't it be nice, kind, appropriate
to support them?

And if you don't want to talk about your connection to the aristocracy
then don't post anything which would make people think about it.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote
And if you don't want to talk about your connection to the aristocracy
then don't post anything which would make people think about it.

And if you don't want to have comments made about -your- petty digs and
sly jibes, then don't post them.

--
Sue

Old 04-03-2007, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Mar, 15:26, Sacha wrote:

Oh do give it a rest, you ridiculous woman. Do you honestly think your post
with regard to my daughters was seen as a benign one? Your 'friend' on here
was the one who dragged my children onto this group and you're making
capital out of it.

My friend? Who do you mean? I have many friends here. You have posted
that your children's ancestors owned the land or the Manor Garden
Allotments. Now, do you want us to ignore this? Do you then want us to
ignore your posts? Why would you post something like this and not want
us to read or comment on it? With a bit of googling we can easily find
what you are talking about.
It is not me who is ridiculous but you I'm afraid.

I have never, ever mentioned them or heir names here
before, until I discovered this particular and pertinent-to-this-group
connection. One more word from you on this subject and you will be very
sorry indeed. Remember 'do as you would be done by'.

No but you post at uk.royalty. Anyone can see that through your
profile or indeed googling. Your life is plastered all over the
internet. Even your wish list from Amazon!

If you don't want us to read your life then stop advertising it on
usenet Sacha. Simple really.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/3/07 15:54, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

snip
You have posted
that your children's ancestors owned the land or the Manor Garden
Allotments. Now, do you want us to ignore this? Do you then want us to
ignore your posts? Why would you post something like this and not want
us to read or comment on it? With a bit of googling we can easily find
what you are talking about.
It is not me who is ridiculous but you I'm afraid.

Only you would use a harmless and throwaway remark to such bitching
advantage. That post did not contain the names of my children or any
details about them. Everyone has ancestors. Presumably even you might know
the names of one or two of your own.

I have never, ever mentioned them or heir names here
before, until I discovered this particular and pertinent-to-this-group
connection. One more word from you on this subject and you will be very
sorry indeed. Remember 'do as you would be done by'.

No but you post at uk.royalty. Anyone can see that through your
profile or indeed googling. Your life is plastered all over the
internet. Even your wish list from Amazon!

If you don't want us to read your life then stop advertising it on
usenet Sacha. Simple really.

Many people here post to many groups. I post to uk. food, I have posted to
a genealogical group and a diy group and an antiques group. Why, I wonder,
do you single out just one? And why, I wonder, would you look at my wish
list on Amazon? What kind of a sick mind goes that far? Why did you drive
here to be photographed outside our house? You are a stalker, Helene and
I'm going to deal with this once and for all. You've chosen the wrong
victim this time, believe me. I've spent a thousand dollars in America
dealing with someone like you and I shall have no hesitation in spending
that or more in this country. First, we'll see what URBED thinks of your
behaviour.
Your husband's quango has taken a million pounds of public money and that is
keeping you in computers to spread your dirty work around the Internet.
We'll see if that money is still available when the funders realise what
David Rudlin's wife is doing with it.

Big mistake to take me on and involve my family, Puce when it is you who
aided, abetted and encouraged, the person who spread their details onto this
group - something I have never done in ten years of posting here.
You and Jenny are going to be extremely sorry you did this. She immigrated
illegally to the Netherlands and now works for a government body. Your
husband lives off public money, as do you. This was not your smartest move.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 4, 3:54 pm, "La Puce" wrote:

My friend? Who do you mean? I have many friends here.

I don't think so and neither do you really.

.. Now, do you want us to ignore this? Do you then want us to
ignore your posts? Why would you post something like this and not want
us to read or comment on it? With a bit of googling we can easily find
what you are talking about.

Who is us? You don't speak for urg.

With regard to the urg meet thread, that is between Sacha and one
other person June and if you follow Sacha around the Internet, as you
seem to by Googling, you will see that Sacha and June are quite
cordial to each each in another group. They may have had a difference
of opinion but that is between them. As Sacha has posted, June is
quite welcome in her home. I hope that June will be there for the
meet but they don't need you to continually stir it.

Now leave them alone Mrs. Rudlin, you have caused massive upset since
you started posting here.

Old 04-03-2007, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Mar, 16:36, Sacha wrote:
Only you would use a harmless and throwaway remark to such bitching
advantage. That post did not contain the names of my children or any
details about them. Everyone has ancestors. Presumably even you might know
the names of one or two of your own.

Off course I know my ancestors - though not on my mother's side. And I
did not published the name of your children either. Don't start saying
things that I haven't said. You perhaps regret your post - but that's
not my problem.

If you don't want us to read your life then stop advertising it on
usenet Sacha. Simple really.

Many people here post to many groups. I post to uk. food, I have posted to
a genealogical group and a diy group and an antiques group. Why, I wonder,
do you single out just one?

Because it's on this one that you've given info about your kid's
ancestors. What else would you talk on uk.royal group if not royalty.

And why, I wonder, would you look at my wish
list on Amazon?

)) I didn't. It came up when I googled the word Sacha, just like
when you told us you googled me and found me on a french forum and
where you picked up a post and posted here. You search others, we're
quite free to search you too. Or is one not allowed to do this?

What kind of a sick mind goes that far?

You tell us Sacha LOL!!!

Why did you drive
here to be photographed outside our house?

I didn't Sacha. We were invited as part of the Academy of Urbanism,
ambassadors to visiting a series of cities across the country. We took
a few days off and met with many people in St Ives where we stayed.
Then we went on to see a play at Minack theatre, visited the Lost
Garden of Helligans. On the route back, as I explained many times to
you, we took off to your place, through the tall hedges lanes and
during the trip I told the kids where we were going. My kids then
decided they didn't want to meant with you. I can't blame them. So
they took a picture of me outside - it was kind of funny at the time
really.

You are a stalker, Helene and
I'm going to deal with this once and for all. You've chosen the wrong
victim this time, believe me. I've spent a thousand dollars in America
dealing with someone like you and I shall have no hesitation in spending
that or more in this country. First, we'll see what URBED thinks of your
behaviour.

I have mentioned to you before not to mention my company. You keep
thinking that it's going to be damaging to me. But it won't be to me,
but to 3 very sweet and respectable people. Please Sacha. Don't be
silly because you've just been found posting stuff about your royal
family and now regret it. It's not my fault.

Big mistake to take me on and involve my family,

I don't care about your family Sacha. In fact not many people do. It's
in your head your highness. You said that your children's ancestors
owned the land of Manor Garden allotments. I suggested that they could
perhaps help in some way. You took that badly. End of story. The rest
is your vile bitterness showing through.

You and Jenny are going to be extremely sorry you did this. She immigrated
illegally to the Netherlands and now works for a government body. Your
husband lives off public money, as do you. This was not your smartest move.

What has Jenny got to do with this? You're sick Sacha. Seriously mad!
Stop it now before you ... well injure yourself from jumping up and
down and turning blue. Bet you've spat all over your keyboard. Loon.

Old 04-03-2007, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/3/07 17:01, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 4 Mar, 16:36, Sacha wrote:
[...]

Too late. Far, far too late.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Mar, 13:53, Sacha wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Ok. Lets start again should we.

Who's ancestors is that Sacha?

or

Really, your children's ancestors. Amazing. And ...?

or

Great. What do we do with this post now? Are you talking to yourself?

You see Sacha, it's very hard sitting there and reading you. One just
doesn't know what to do with this.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/3/07 18:00, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 3 Mar, 13:53, Sacha wrote:
There's a double page spread on the grabbing of these allotments for
building on for the Olympics. It's entitled A Gold Medal For Stupidity and
is by Michael Leapman. I'm intrigued to see that they were originally
donated by one of my children's ancestors - didn't know that before!

Ok. Lets start again should we.

Who's ancestors is that Sacha?

or

Really, your children's ancestors. Amazing. And ...?

or

Great. What do we do with this post now? Are you talking to yourself?

You see Sacha, it's very hard sitting there and reading you. One just
doesn't know what to do with this.

You utter fool. All of us - every single one of us, has at times mentioned
their family, their children, their background in passing. Nobody makes
anything of it - never has. Only a witch like you would leap on it and ask
if my 'lady daughters' were going to involve themselves. I may say that my
daughters and their brother are less than amused at your machinations and
are considering taking their own action against you if your wickedness
brings any harm to one of them.
Ignore me as I have ignored you except when you post damaging information on
gardening. But do NOT - NOT reply to me involving my children in any way at
all. They do not post here and have nothing to do with you or this group.
That was your big mistake "are your children/daughters going to get
involved" would have been neutral and innocuous but you know and I know and
every other poor person that has suffered your malevolent ministrations
knows what that post meant, thanks to your friend Jenny bringing my children
onto this group. You are making capital out of that and it's no use
pretending you are not. You would have been wise to ignore my posts but you
can't. So fine, you'll pay for it.