GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Halls Greenhouses Poor Customer Support (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155471-halls-greenhouses-poor-customer-support.html)

greenfingers 19-03-2007 05:52 PM

Halls Greenhouses Poor Customer Support

A warning on Customer Support.

I have tried many times recently to get through with some queries.
There is absolutely no way of getting through to Customer Support -
engaged, engaged, engaged. I asked if I could leave my number and if
someone could phone back - "I cannot guarantee that someone will cause
call you back" - really useful.

If you are spending 2, 3 or 4 hundred quid on something you need to be
able to get after sales support.

I do not think that you will from Halls.

Broadback 19-03-2007 06:23 PM

greenfingers wrote:
A warning on Customer Support.

I have tried many times recently to get through with some queries.
There is absolutely no way of getting through to Customer Support -
engaged, engaged, engaged. I asked if I could leave my number and if
someone could phone back - "I cannot guarantee that someone will cause
call you back" - really useful.

If you are spending 2, 3 or 4 hundred quid on something you need to be
able to get after sales support.

I do not think that you will from Halls.

I recently purchased a mini greenhouse from them, it arrived with a
couple of bits missing, I had no problem getting through also they sent
the part ASAP. also I have had answers fairly promptly from them via
email. So, was I lucky, or have you been unlucky?