Old 04-04-2007, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Worm farms to require licences

The Animal Welfare Act 2006 gives the government the powers to extend
it to cover worm farms, to require them to have licences, and to
require them to be covered with turf, a sprinkling system and an
artificial moon (for romantic purposes). Yes, really.

Oh, hell, I can't be bothered to write the rest of the nonsense, but
I am sure one of our trolls will ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/4/07 10:07, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

The Animal Welfare Act 2006 gives the government the powers to extend
it to cover worm farms, to require them to have licences, and to
require them to be covered with turf, a sprinkling system and an
artificial moon (for romantic purposes). Yes, really.

Oh, hell, I can't be bothered to write the rest of the nonsense, but
I am sure one of our trolls will ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Did you post this originally on 1st April? ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 04-04-2007, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , you write:

| Did you post this originally on 1st April? ;-)

No. If I had seen it before, I should have done. And made it a
bit more plausible.

April 1st comes but once a year; troll postings are more common.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

| Did you post this originally on 1st April? ;-)

No. If I had seen it before, I should have done. And made it a
bit more plausible.

It was April 1st when he read it; hence . . . . . .!!

Geoff