Old 03-05-2007, 06:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default weird & passionate garden blog

"E-mail terrorism" has proven to be a good marketing tool for us.
Undoubtfully confronting some recipients with 'provocative' content
every now and than but most recipients however were looking forward to
the next mail .........

We will have to dissapoint all of you.

Soekershof Walkabout is at the brink of some significant changes; one
of the most eyecatching changes is that we, within a 3 year period,
want to limit the accessability; another one is that we are increasing
the admission fees per August 1 and, at the same date, introduce set
times for tours.
More important however is that, (partly) thanks to all our e-mails, we
are getting the right visitors in although we are still missing quite
a few due to the lack of proper road signage in this area which
benefits all tourism related businesses equally.

Next to our website http://www.soekershof.com we invite you for a
regular look into http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot.com/ which will
keep you updated with all actual changes, etc.

After the Wacky Wine Weekend (see our program in the 'latest news'
section of our website) we will start with an extensive marketing of
our blog amongst our (potential) visitors and diverse (under-
developed) market segments.
The existing website has proven to be one of the best documented
tourism related websites in South Africa (according to the SA
Marketing Institute - 2005) and will remain playing a significant role
in our marketing strategy.

We sincerely apologise for the 'discomfort' of less or hardly any e-
mails; especially towards all our fans.

Enjoy Life,

Herman, Yvonne & dedicated Staff

Soekershof Walkabout
Mazes & Botanical Gardens

Primary Unusual Destination
Certified by Fair Trade in Tourism in South Africa

Klaas Voogds West, P.O. Box 291, Robertson 6705, South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)23 626 4134
Skype: soekershof
E-mail:
Website:
http://www.soekershof.com
Blogsite: http://soekershofwalkabout.blogspot.com/

Mission statement:
Soekershof Walkabout is a sacred enterprise, based on an appreciation
of nature, humor, play, creation, expression and respect for the land,
and the growth and development of the people and plants who
participate -employees and visitors alike.