Poll: Are you interested in attending this year's London Wheelbarrow Festival
Poll Options
Are you interested in attending this year's London Wheelbarrow Festival

Old 04-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered User

Default London Wheelbarrow Festival 2007

Hi, this year's London Wheelbarrow festival is going to be bigger than ever before. We'll have some gorgeous gardening displays from around the world experts, and this year for the first time we'll have some of the world's finest wheelbarrows for sale at wholesale prices. Promises to be a bit special!

We've decided to bite the bullet and embrace the web finally, so we've set up a facebook group.

We'll announce the date and lineup as soon as we've reached 100 members.

So nothing more for it but to log on, sign up and wait for the announcment!

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2389442074

Thanks

Jon
Organiser, London Wheelbarrow Festival 2007