GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden planner fre/shareware (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/163213-garden-planner-fre-shareware.html)

Roz Cawley 18-08-2007 06:35 PM

Garden planner fre/shareware

Sorry if this has been discussed in the past (returning after long
absence), but can anyone suggest any very simple garden planner free or
shareware that is available for download online, which they have used
and can recommend?

I just want something I can play with and then give my landscaper/mini
digger man on Monday which will show "here be ye Veggie Beddes....here
be ye Herbes" and such like?

TIA!
--
Roz Cawley
Blog

Emrys Davies 18-08-2007 07:55 PM

"Roz Cawley" wrote in message
Sorry if this has been discussed in the past (returning after long
absence), but can anyone suggest any very simple garden planner free

or
shareware that is available for download online, which they have used
and can recommend?

I just want something I can play with and then give my landscaper/mini
digger man on Monday which will show "here be ye Veggie Beddes....here
be ye Herbes" and such like?

TIA!
--
Roz Cawley
Blog
http://rozcawley.typepad.com (Autumn Cottage Diarist)

Some useful ideas here and hopefully you will find it helpful
http://tinyurl.com/2wt5sm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.