Old 18-08-2007, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden planner fre/shareware

Sorry if this has been discussed in the past (returning after long
absence), but can anyone suggest any very simple garden planner free or
shareware that is available for download online, which they have used
and can recommend?

I just want something I can play with and then give my landscaper/mini
digger man on Monday which will show "here be ye Veggie Beddes....here
be ye Herbes" and such like?

TIA!
--
Roz Cawley
Blog

Old 18-08-2007, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Roz Cawley" wrote in message
news
Sorry if this has been discussed in the past (returning after long
absence), but can anyone suggest any very simple garden planner free

or
shareware that is available for download online, which they have used
and can recommend?

I just want something I can play with and then give my landscaper/mini
digger man on Monday which will show "here be ye Veggie Beddes....here
be ye Herbes" and such like?

TIA!
--
Roz Cawley
Blog
http://rozcawley.typepad.com (Autumn Cottage Diarist)

Some useful ideas here and hopefully you will find it helpful
http://tinyurl.com/2wt5sm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Free Software Downloads = Freeware = and ¤ Shareware _________ [email protected] United Kingdom 0 24-07-2008 09:13 AM
garden planner alice[_3_] Gardening 1 23-09-2007 06:06 AM
garden planner jones Australia 5 21-08-2007 07:19 AM
The Garden Planner Online Garden Design Service arbsterama Marketplace 0 22-07-2003 12:07 PM
need a landscape planner/architect SagittaTS Texas 1 23-02-2003 08:03 PM