Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-08-2007, 10:49 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

Default Climate Change: The return of Swampy........

"buddenbrooks" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Incidentally, is it accurate to say that Greenland coastal waters which
are now tundra sustained a Viking grass based agrarian colony in the 4
century AD?

If it did, it must have been a lot warmer! So what happened to this so
called 'Global Warming' of today?

Knocks their theory up the creek without a paddle doesn't it?

I i nstictively feel pouring millions of tons of pollutants into the
atmosphere and using up the worlds raw resources is a bad thing
and should be managed.

I think most sensible people will agree with that

I still feel unconvinced over global warming, we are in the position of
the 'authorities' waving bits of paper and saying it proves global
warming. It appears NASA will only release processed data from all the
weather stations they have spread over North America,
independent researchers are not permitted access.

Changes in weather that 20 years ago were due to sea current and jet
stream movement are now 'global warming',

in the 1960s we were officially moving into an ice age..............

Jim Webster

AMC: Super Couple of the past return and speculation about their return *spoilers!* [email protected] Ponds 0 25-12-2007 09:32 PM
Climate Change: The return of Swampy........ La Puce United Kingdom 1 20-08-2007 05:43 PM
swampy garden bettyday United Kingdom 6 14-12-2005 01:27 PM
Wasps are responsible for climate change! David W.E. Roberts United Kingdom 2 12-08-2004 08:41 PM
Global Warming "The debate on whether climate change is occurring has ended." Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 0 18-02-2003 06:33 PM