Old 20-08-2007, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT OT

Can someone tell me how, on my Mac, using Entourage, I can stop downloading
all these dreary cross posts? I can block individuals but they shape
shift, so I would like to block all cross postings.

--
Sacha

Old 20-08-2007, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:45:19 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

Can someone tell me how, on my Mac, using Entourage, I can stop downloading
all these dreary cross posts? I can block individuals but they shape
shift, so I would like to block all cross postings.

I don't use Entourage, but you could try asking on comp.sys.mac.apps.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

Old 20-08-2007, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Can someone tell me how, on my Mac, using Entourage, I can stop
downloading
all these dreary cross posts? I can block individuals but they shape
shift, so I would like to block all cross postings.

In OE, one can create a rule to automatically delete posts with a particular
subject line (which is how I get rid of those annoying crossposts in ukfdm).
Can't you do the same in Entourage?
Graham

Old 20-08-2007, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 20/8/07 18:01, in article FNjyi.73923$fJ5.64475@pd7urf1no, "graham"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Can someone tell me how, on my Mac, using Entourage, I can stop
downloading
all these dreary cross posts? I can block individuals but they shape
shift, so I would like to block all cross postings.

In OE, one can create a rule to automatically delete posts with a particular
subject line (which is how I get rid of those annoying crossposts in ukfdm).
Can't you do the same in Entourage?
Graham

Apparently not but I shall do as Sally suggests and ask elsewhere. Thanks
to both of you.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk