GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening groups? (hampshire) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/164845-gardening-groups-hampshire.html)

Amber 14-09-2007 03:51 PM

Gardening groups? (hampshire)

Does anyone know if there are any gardening groups in the UK. I was
looking for something social, a way to get to know people with similar
intrests.I have looked on the web and found nothing useful. I am in
north Hamshire (Odiham)

Thanks
Amber

[email protected] 14-09-2007 04:17 PM

On 14 Sep, 15:51, Amber wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any gardening groups in the UK. I was
looking for something social, a way to get to know people with similar
intrests.I have looked on the web and found nothing useful. I am in
north Hamshire (Odiham)
Thanks
Amber

Here, check this. There's plenty of choices.

http://www.googlesyndicatedsearch.co...ardens+society

Dave Hill 14-09-2007 08:46 PM

On 14 Sep, 16:17, wrote:
On 14 Sep, 15:51, Amber wrote:

Does anyone know if there are any gardening groups in the UK. I was
looking for something social, a way to get to know people with similar
intrests.I have looked on the web and found nothing useful. I am in
north Hamshire (Odiham)
Thanks
Amber

Here, check this. There's plenty of choices.

http://www.googlesyndicatedsearch.co...Council?q=gard...

Ask in your local public library, they should have a list of local
clubs and organisations.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries