GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   e-petition for pensioners (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165333-e-petition-pensioners.html)

Campaigner 24-09-2007 05:23 PM

e-petition for pensioners

Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

'Mike' 24-09-2007 06:01 PM

e-petition for pensioners

"Campaigner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked but I
just don't know where the money is coming from for any more after that :-(((

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.

vungr-peb-jr 24-09-2007 08:20 PM

e-petition for pensioners

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:01:20 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked but I
just don't know where the money is coming from for any more after that :-(((

I feel *so* sorry for you. I'm much better organised and have more than
enough money to last me forever.

Guess you should have tried harder and not wasted your life. Silly man.
--
Vungr-peb-jr

'Mike' 24-09-2007 08:45 PM

e-petition for pensioners

"vungr-peb-jr" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:01:20 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked but
just don't know where the money is coming from for any more after that
:-(((

I feel *so* sorry for you. I'm much better organised and have more than
enough money to last me forever.

Sorry enough to make a generous donation?

Mike

vungr-peb-jr 24-09-2007 09:24 PM

e-petition for pensioners

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:45:21 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

I feel *so* sorry for you. I'm much better organised and have more than
enough money to last me forever.

Sorry enough to make a generous donation?

No chance. I've worked hard all my life (director of several companies) and
am now living from very high income pensions - more than I'll ever need !
Why should I donate anything to people like yourself who have done little
to secure their future ?

I've got 3 cruises booked BTW. Top of the range class stuff - I wonder if
your cruises match the quality of mine ? I very much doubt it :-)
--
Vungr-peb-jr

Dave Hill 24-09-2007 11:07 PM

e-petition for pensioners

On 24 Sep, 17:23, Campaigner wrote:
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Isn't it a pity that you didn't post it a month earlier whilst it was
still open

[email protected] 24-09-2007 11:21 PM

e-petition for pensioners

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:24:43 +0100, vungr-peb-jr wrote:

Ihate-cro-we

Who's cro-we?

Uncle Marvo 25-09-2007 09:38 AM

e-petition for pensioners

, I, Marvo, say :

"Campaigner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked
but I just don't know where the money is coming from for any more
after that :-(((

Do I detect a tongue in your cheek, Mike?

:-)

'Mike' 25-09-2007 03:08 PM

e-petition for pensioners

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

"Campaigner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked
but I just don't know where the money is coming from for any more
after that :-(((

Do I detect a tongue in your cheek, Mike?

:-)

;-)

Indeed :-)

But someone couldn't bite theirs :-)

Mike

Uncle Marvo 25-09-2007 03:25 PM

e-petition for pensioners

, I, Marvo, say :

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

"Campaigner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very
much.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/ Campaigner

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises
booked but I just don't know where the money is coming from for any
more after that :-(((

Do I detect a tongue in your cheek, Mike?

:-)

;-)

Indeed :-)

But someone couldn't bite theirs :-)