Old 24-09-2007, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default e-petition for pensioners

Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Old 24-09-2007, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Campaigner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked but I
just don't know where the money is coming from for any more after that :-(((

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.

Old 24-09-2007, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:01:20 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked but I
just don't know where the money is coming from for any more after that :-(((

I feel *so* sorry for you. I'm much better organised and have more than
enough money to last me forever.

Guess you should have tried harder and not wasted your life. Silly man.
--
Vungr-peb-jr
Old 24-09-2007, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"vungr-peb-jr" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:01:20 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked but
just don't know where the money is coming from for any more after that
:-(((

I feel *so* sorry for you. I'm much better organised and have more than
enough money to last me forever.

Sorry enough to make a generous donation?

Mike

Old 24-09-2007, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:45:21 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

I feel *so* sorry for you. I'm much better organised and have more than
enough money to last me forever.

Sorry enough to make a generous donation?

No chance. I've worked hard all my life (director of several companies) and
am now living from very high income pensions - more than I'll ever need !
Why should I donate anything to people like yourself who have done little
to secure their future ?

I've got 3 cruises booked BTW. Top of the range class stuff - I wonder if
your cruises match the quality of mine ? I very much doubt it :-)
--
Vungr-peb-jr

Old 24-09-2007, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 24 Sep, 17:23, Campaigner wrote:
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Isn't it a pity that you didn't post it a month earlier whilst it was
still open

Old 24-09-2007, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:24:43 +0100, vungr-peb-jr wrote:

Ihate-cro-we

Who's cro-we?

Old 25-09-2007, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

"Campaigner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked
but I just don't know where the money is coming from for any more
after that :-(((

Do I detect a tongue in your cheek, Mike?

:-)

Old 25-09-2007, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

"Campaigner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very much.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Campaigner

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises booked
but I just don't know where the money is coming from for any more
after that :-(((

Do I detect a tongue in your cheek, Mike?

:-)

;-)

Indeed :-)

But someone couldn't bite theirs :-)

Mike

Old 25-09-2007, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

"Campaigner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please take a look at this important e-petition, show your support
and
sign it, thankyou very
much.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/ Campaigner

Please, please, please do sign it. I have the next two cruises
booked but I just don't know where the money is coming from for any
more after that :-(((

Do I detect a tongue in your cheek, Mike?

:-)

;-)

Indeed :-)

But someone couldn't bite theirs :-)