Old 10-11-2007, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Public money used to conceal meat cancer risk

On Nov 9, 4:14 am, "Richard Corbett"
wrote:
"pearl" wrote in message

"Gloria" wrote in message
.. .
Public money used to conceal meat cancer risk

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/n/NEWS...gie/ALL/1683//

A major new scientific report has produced 'convincing' evidence that
eating red meat increases the risk of bowel cancer. But instead of

snip

It seems to me then than the only way we can live for ever is to eat
nothing.

Richard

Bingo.

Because of my health I take a number of plant, animal, and mineral
"supplements". Including garlic. My Pharmacist is adamant on
prohibiting me from using *any* supplement except in capsule form.
Even garlic. The Pharmaceutical Industries won't be satisfied until
*everything* we eat is in a capsule they market. In rebellion I have
begun growing my own of everything that I can. Especially since the
Ulcerated Sphincter of A. misgovernment never even checks what is *in*
most "supplement" capsules.