GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Milder today (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/167200-milder-today.html)

Robert \(Plymouth\)[_75_] 18-11-2007 02:24 PM

Milder today

the first daffodil buds are showing

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments
Best Allotment Site in Plymouth
Plymouth In Bloom Gold Award 2007
www.rraa.moonfruit.com

Sacha 18-11-2007 04:23 PM

Milder today

On 18/11/07 14:24, in article , "Robert
(Plymouth)" remove my other hobby to
reply wrote:

the first daffodil buds are showing

Heavens! Do you know which variety they are, Robert?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Muddymike 18-11-2007 04:31 PM

Milder today

hobby to reply wrote in message ...
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Robert \(Plymouth\)[_76_] 18-11-2007 04:41 PM

Milder today

. uk...
reply wrote:

the first daffodil buds are showing

Heavens! Do you know which variety they are, Robert?

I have lots of these around NARCISSUS RIJNVELDT'S EARLY SENSATION and they
are usually the earliest but I'm not convinced that the buds belong to these
but it's a nice bonus anyway

Robert \(Plymouth\)[_77_] 18-11-2007 04:43 PM

Milder today

"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote in message ...
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills
today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Yikes well it was definitely a jacket off morning here on the allotment
whereas the last few days have been more than a tad chilly

Sacha 18-11-2007 04:51 PM

Milder today

On 18/11/07 16:41, in article ,
"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote:

. uk...
reply wrote:

the first daffodil buds are showing

Heavens! Do you know which variety they are, Robert?

I have lots of these around NARCISSUS RIJNVELDT'S EARLY SENSATION and they
are usually the earliest but I'm not convinced that the buds belong to these
but it's a nice bonus anyway

I'll have to find some of those next autumn.

Pete C[_2_] 18-11-2007 06:49 PM

Milder today

Robert (Plymouth) wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my
other hobby to reply wrote in message
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills
today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Yikes well it was definitely a jacket off morning here on the
allotment whereas the last few days have been more than a tad chilly

Was very cold here today. 6°C was the best.
Oddly, I still have a rose in flower, with more buds coming.
--
Pete C
London, UK

judith.lea 18-11-2007 07:11 PM

Milder today

On Nov 18, 6:49 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Robert (Plymouth) wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my
other hobby to reply wrote in message
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills
today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Yikes well it was definitely a jacket off morning here on the
allotment whereas the last few days have been more than a tad chilly

Was very cold here today. 6°C was the best.
Oddly, I still have a rose in flower, with more buds coming.
--
Pete C
London, UK- Hide quoted text -

Just as well you are not here, I have ice in the back garden - snow on
the peaks - it's too cold to leave the log fire.

Judith

Alan Holmes[_4_] 18-11-2007 07:54 PM

Milder today

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:24:29 -0000, "Robert \(Plymouth\)"
wrote:

the first daffodil buds are showing

Can I cum on your cock?

Janet Tweedy 19-11-2007 12:55 AM

Milder today

In article , Muddymike
writes

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote in message ...
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills today.

We have had snow here tonight (Amersham) as well. However when took the
dogs out for a walk about half an hour ago the rain had washed away the
snow.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Sally Thompson 19-11-2007 09:08 AM

Milder today

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:55:35 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote
(in article ):

In article , Muddymike
writes

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote in message ...
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills today.

We have had snow here tonight (Amersham) as well. However when took the
dogs out for a walk about half an hour ago the rain had washed away the
snow.

We are about 750 ft above sea level, and had about 2 inches of snow last
night, although it's thawing a bit now. My fault entirely I think for
telling someone yesterday that our sweet peas were still in flower (I think
the emphasis is going to be on the "were" when they re-appear!).

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.freerice.com/index.php