GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ethnomedica (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/167823-ethnomedica.html)

Sacha 07-12-2007 10:35 AM

Ethnomedica

Finding some info on onions and beestings, I cam across this interesting
site: http://www.kew.org/ethnomedica/

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Bob Hobden 07-12-2007 04:09 PM

Ethnomedica

"Sacha" wrote
Finding some info on onions and beestings, I cam across this interesting
site: http://www.kew.org/ethnomedica/

They started gathering that information when they had a little hut built out
of odds and ends called the "Field Hospital" over by Brentford Gate,
Interesting place, I wondered what they did with all those cards people
filled in and filed.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Sacha 07-12-2007 07:08 PM

Ethnomedica

On 7/12/07 16:09, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
Finding some info on onions and beestings, I cam across this interesting
site:
http://www.kew.org/ethnomedica/

They started gathering that information when they had a little hut built out
of odds and ends called the "Field Hospital" over by Brentford Gate,
Interesting place, I wondered what they did with all those cards people
filled in and filed.

Trust you! ;-) I'd never heard of it, Bob. V. interesting site, though.