GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT The Honours (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/169736-ot-honours.html)

Me 30-12-2007 05:52 AM

OT The Honours

why is Kylie Minogue who is Australian and lives in Australia receiving a
gong...............

don't we have enough hard working, non celebs, in our own land who deserve
one........

Muddymike 30-12-2007 10:28 AM

OT The Honours

"Me" wrote in message
why is Kylie Minogue who is Australian and lives in Australia receiving a
gong...............

don't we have enough hard working, non celebs, in our own land who deserve
one........

Remember Australians are also her majesties subjects, and she did appear in
the Dr Who Christmas special.

Mike

Me 30-12-2007 12:31 PM

OT The Honours

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:28:51 -0000, "Muddymike"

wrote:

"Me" wrote in message
why is Kylie Minogue who is Australian and lives in Australia receiving
gong...............

don't we have enough hard working, non celebs, in our own land who
deserve

Remember Australians are also her majesties subjects, and she did appear
in
the Dr Who Christmas special.

Please don't respond to infant trolls.
--