Old 30-12-2007, 05:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Me Me is offline

Default OT The Honours

why is Kylie Minogue who is Australian and lives in Australia receiving a
gong...............

don't we have enough hard working, non celebs, in our own land who deserve
one........

Old 30-12-2007, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Me" wrote in message
why is Kylie Minogue who is Australian and lives in Australia receiving a
gong...............

don't we have enough hard working, non celebs, in our own land who deserve
one........

Remember Australians are also her majesties subjects, and she did appear in
the Dr Who Christmas special.

Mike

Old 30-12-2007, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Me Me is offline

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:28:51 -0000, "Muddymike"

wrote:

"Me" wrote in message
why is Kylie Minogue who is Australian and lives in Australia receiving
gong...............

don't we have enough hard working, non celebs, in our own land who
deserve

Remember Australians are also her majesties subjects, and she did appear
in
the Dr Who Christmas special.

Please don't respond to infant trolls.
--