GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   And now..... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/169830-now.html)

Sacha 31-12-2007 10:17 AM

And now.....

Happy New Year to every one. We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sally Thompson 31-12-2007 10:54 AM

And now.....

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:17:34 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

Happy New Year to every one. We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

Welcome back :-)
Let's all hope for a better gardening year in 2008. Looking out at the dank
and dreary day at the moment, it's hard to believe Spring will come!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

Sacha 31-12-2007 11:56 AM

And now.....

On 31/12/07 10:54, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:17:34 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

Happy New Year to every one. We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

Welcome back :-)
Let's all hope for a better gardening year in 2008. Looking out at the dank
and dreary day at the moment, it's hard to believe Spring will come!

It's a dank sort of day here but Jersey was a bit surreal! We landed on the
whitest, frostiest day anyone can remember in the islands and were cautioned
not to slip as we walked from the plane into the terminal! But in my son's
garden, there were Pelargoniums, Argyranthemum 'Vancouver', Agapanthus,
Magnolia grandiflora and summer flowering jasmine!

Gary Woods 31-12-2007 09:47 PM

And now.....

Sacha wrote:

Happy New Year to every one. We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time.

I spent it with my new(ish) partner's kids/grandkids, and my own daughters
came in yesterday to visit and exchange goodies.
And the Hogfather was very good to all of us!
Snow overnight; more due tonight, so the world is very pretty, and we don't
need to go out.

Cheers!

judith.lea 01-01-2008 12:14 PM

And now.....

On Dec 31 2007, 10:17*am, Sacha
wrote:
Happy New Year to every one. *We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. *I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

I wish you the same Sacha with hugs.

Sacha 01-01-2008 12:29 PM

And now.....

On 1/1/08 12:14, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Dec 31 2007, 10:17*am, Sacha
wrote:
Happy New Year to every one. *We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. *I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

I wish you the same Sacha with hugs.

Thank you, Judith! Hope the new year has dawned bright and clear in your
bit of France.

judith.lea 01-01-2008 01:15 PM

And now.....

On Jan 1, 12:29*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 1/1/08 12:14, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
On Dec 31 2007, 10:17*am, Sacha
wrote:
Happy New Year to every one. *We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. *I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

I wish you the same Sacha with hugs.

Thank you, Judith! *Hope the new year has dawned bright and clear in your
bit of France.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

I'm at my elder daughter's Sacha, I came out of hospital yesterday
after 5 days so I am taking it easy for a few days and then back to
Norwich for stitches and clips out but I am fine and looking forward
to getting back home to France.

Sacha 01-01-2008 02:39 PM

And now.....

On 1/1/08 13:15, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Jan 1, 12:29*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 1/1/08 12:14, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
On Dec 31 2007, 10:17*am, Sacha
wrote:
Happy New Year to every one. *We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. *I
hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

I wish you the same Sacha with hugs.

Thank you, Judith! *Hope the new year has dawned bright and clear in your
bit of France.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

I'm at my elder daughter's Sacha, I came out of hospital yesterday
after 5 days so I am taking it easy for a few days and then back to
Norwich for stitches and clips out but I am fine and looking forward
to getting back home to France.

Aaagh! email will be on its way!