Old 31-12-2007, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default And now.....

Happy New Year to every one. We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-12-2007, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:17:34 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

Happy New Year to every one. We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

Welcome back :-)
Let's all hope for a better gardening year in 2008. Looking out at the dank
and dreary day at the moment, it's hard to believe Spring will come!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

Old 31-12-2007, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:

Happy New Year to every one. We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time.

I spent it with my new(ish) partner's kids/grandkids, and my own daughters
came in yesterday to visit and exchange goodies.
And the Hogfather was very good to all of us!
Snow overnight; more due tonight, so the world is very pretty, and we don't
need to go out.

Cheers!

Old 01-01-2008, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Dec 31 2007, 10:17*am, Sacha
wrote:
Happy New Year to every one. *We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. *I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

I wish you the same Sacha with hugs.

Old 01-01-2008, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 1, 12:29*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 1/1/08 12:14, in article
,

"judith.lea" wrote:
On Dec 31 2007, 10:17*am, Sacha
wrote:
Happy New Year to every one. *We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. *I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

I wish you the same Sacha with hugs.

Thank you, Judith! *Hope the new year has dawned bright and clear in your
bit of France.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

I'm at my elder daughter's Sacha, I came out of hospital yesterday
after 5 days so I am taking it easy for a few days and then back to
Norwich for stitches and clips out but I am fine and looking forward
to getting back home to France.