GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Opinion please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/170470-opinion-please.html)

Sacha 20-01-2008 11:01 PM

Opinion please

On 20/1/08 19:33, in article ,
"Aries" wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:25:26 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 20/1/08 18:17, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

[26 quoted lines suppressed]

snip

Hello to Val and welcome to urg! Hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks Sacha. I took a peek at your website. You're not so very far
from me so may pop down to visit your place sometime :)

Oh, that would be good! We're here most of the time but have the occasional
excursion, so ring first because I'd hate to miss you. Judith and I met up
several years ago and have been firm friends ever since. She's just as
naughty as you'd think she is but we talked for Britain. ;-)) Lots of
urglers have been here, several more than once so I'd love to see you.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha 21-01-2008 11:15 AM

Opinion please

On 21/1/08 07:33, in article ,
"Aries" wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:01:48 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 20/1/08 19:33, in article ,
"Aries" wrote:

[13 quoted lines suppressed]

Oh, that would be good! We're here most of the time but have the occasional
excursion, so ring first because I'd hate to miss you. Judith and I met up
several years ago and have been firm friends ever since. She's just as
naughty as you'd think she is but we talked for Britain. ;-)) Lots of
urglers have been here, several more than once so I'd love to see you.

Thanks Sascha, I look forward to meeting you sometime, most likely when
the weather is a little more clement! From what I know of her in anothr
group, Judith is a fun person, naughty, but nice ;)

You've got it! ;-)

judith.lea 21-01-2008 11:29 AM

Opinion please

On Jan 21, 7:33*am, Aries wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:01:48 +0000, Sacha wrote:
On 20/1/08 19:33, in article ,
"Aries" wrote:

[13 quoted lines suppressed]

Oh, that would be good! *We're here most of the time but have the occasional
excursion, so ring first because I'd hate to miss you. *Judith and I met up
several years ago and have been firm friends ever since. *She's just as
naughty as you'd think she is but we talked for Britain. *;-)) * *Lots of
urglers have been here, several more than once so I'd love to see you.

Thanks Sascha, I look forward to meeting you sometime, most likely when
the weather is a little more clement! *From what I know of her in anothr
group, Judith is a fun person, naughty, but nice ;)
--
Give others freedom to be themselves.
Appreciate the differences between their ways and yours.http://www.copelands.plus.com/val/

That's generous Val, thank you. Not so naughty these days, I'm happy
to settle for peace of mind.

Judith

Sam 21-01-2008 07:22 PM

Opinion please

Wally wrote:
Woolworth are selling "Growmore multi purpose plant food"
3kg box is £1.27.
Has anyone any experience of this product? is it worth buying?

Wally

It is a very old established chemical fertiliser,Wally,which during
the war was called National Growmore because it was recommended
by the Government for all those who dug up their lawns to "Dig for Victory".

But I hope you will think twice before putting down inorganic fertiliser on
your newly acquired allotment especially if the previous tenant kept it
organic.
Do you really need to sacrifice the qualities of superior flavour and
healthy
eating for a higher yield? Ask around for a source of manure.Stable
preferably
otherwise farmyard.

Among the finest gardens in the UK is Buckingham Palace gardens, and why?
Because they get horse shit from the Blues and Royals stables - no
better fed
horses in the country.
Go organic and live to 100, otherwise go to N.A.Kays Horticultural Supplies
who deliver in bulk cheaply:

http://tinyurl.com/yp383b

Sam