Old 01-02-2008, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lovely and Sunny

here on the Isle of Wight.

Someone from up North who wants to move to the Island has just asked me what
the weather is like and I have been able to tell her that the sun is shining
and we have the Patio Doors open :-))

Best wishes

Mike

After a lot of trouble www.nsrafa.org is now up and running for the National
Service RAF man

Old 01-02-2008, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:53:25 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

here on the Isle of Wight.

Someone from up North who wants to move to the Island has just asked me what
the weather is like and I have been able to tell her that the sun is shining
and we have the Patio Doors open :-))

Best wishes

Mike

It's a blue sky out there but I know it threw some more freezing rain
down about half an hour ago. I think they said snowy showers on the
weather this morning.

What temperature is it? Is it actually warm?
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Old 01-02-2008, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"mogga" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:53:25 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

here on the Isle of Wight.

Someone from up North who wants to move to the Island has just asked me
what
the weather is like and I have been able to tell her that the sun is
shining
and we have the Patio Doors open :-))

Best wishes

Mike

It's a blue sky out there but I know it threw some more freezing rain
down about half an hour ago. I think they said snowy showers on the
weather this morning.

What temperature is it? Is it actually warm?
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk

I am sitting at the computer working:-( just inside the Patio Doors and the
temperature is 62 F. Slight breeze which is cold, but we have a South facing
Veranda which keeps most of the wind out.

Washing gently blowing on the line under the veranda.

If it gets no worse than this, then fine by me :-)

Having visited the Canaries and Madeira over Christmas and the New Year and
having sunbathed at Las Palmas with people swimming on News Year's Eve,
contemplating spending Winters there from 2009/10 :-)))

Old 01-02-2008, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"mogga" wrote in message
[...]

With the thermometer on the step propped up against the Patio Doors IN THE
SUN and under the veranda, it's 78 F

Trust that puts you in the picture

Old 01-02-2008, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

With the thermometer on the step propped up against the Patio Doors IN THE
SUN and under the veranda, it's 78 F

Temperature has steadied at 82 F but that is in the sun under the veranda

Old 01-02-2008, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:36:12 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

With the thermometer on the step propped up against the Patio Doors IN THE
SUN and under the veranda, it's 78 F

Temperature has steadied at 82 F but that is in the sun under the veranda

Mike

Ah now you're just rubbing it in! What was left of the hail has now
been blown away by the gales!
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Old 01-02-2008, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"mogga" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:36:12 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message
.. .

With the thermometer on the step propped up against the Patio Doors IN
THE
SUN and under the veranda, it's 78 F

Temperature has steadied at 82 F but that is in the sun under the veranda

Mike

Ah now you're just rubbing it in! What was left of the hail has now
been blown away by the gales!
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk

Don't worry. It's 'orrible now. 'orrible and cold