GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greenhouse glass foam sealing tape ?? reqd for repairs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/17076-greenhouse-glass-foam-sealing-tape-reqd-repairs.html)

gray bale 21-04-2003 03:13 PM

Greenhouse glass foam sealing tape ?? reqd for repairs

I'm trying to get hold of some foam self adhesive sealing tape approx 6mm
wide x 3 or 4mm thick.

This is used on my greenhouse to seal glass to the aluminium.

Any ideas where I can getit off the shelf, as I can get 20mm wide no
problem.

Bigjon 22-04-2003 01:20 PM

Greenhouse glass foam sealing tape ?? reqd for repairs

Recently, gray bale uttered:

I'm trying to get hold of some foam self adhesive sealing tape approx 6mm
wide x 3 or 4mm thick.

This is used on my greenhouse to seal glass to the aluminium.

Any ideas where I can getit off the shelf, as I can get 20mm wide no
problem.

Bath edging sealant tape.
Grey, about 8mm wide by 2 or 3 mm thick in rolls 2mtrs
Any good DIY store...
--
\\(º`¿´º)//
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....

Paul D.Smith 23-04-2003 03:47 PM

Greenhouse glass foam sealing tape ?? reqd for repairs

http://www.twowests.co.uk.

Paul DS.
"Bigjon" wrote in message
.. .
Recently, gray bale uttered:

Essjay001 24-04-2003 01:44 AM

Greenhouse glass foam sealing tape ?? reqd for repairs

gray bale scribbled:

I'm trying to get hold of some foam self adhesive sealing tape approx
6mm wide x 3 or 4mm thick.

This is used on my greenhouse to seal glass to the aluminium.

Any ideas where I can getit off the shelf, as I can get 20mm wide no
problem.

Could standard draught excluder as used on door be any good