Old 07-02-2008, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Redelurk

If there is such a thing as a redelurk. I haven't been posting here
much. But URG still seems to be pretty lively. Have I missed anything

I just posted something about our Birch tree. (TheFlyingKidney) Other
than that it's pretty good in the garden front. Our 100 year old apple
trees on our allotments have just received some TLC from an arby friend.
The site now has chickens & bees including my mum's bees on our plot & a
chicken symposium at the other end of the site.

Bumper crop of fruit last year, cherrys, apples, pears, even figs!!!!
I'm just hoping this year will be just as good!

Take care all

JW

--
My Blog at: http://www.livejournal.com/users/sw33tf00l/