GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for name of a Gardening programme presenter BBC (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/171054-looking-name-gardening-programme-presenter-bbc.html)

'Mike' 17-02-2008 12:13 PM

Looking for name of a Gardening programme presenter BBC

wrote in message
Looking for a series of gardening programmes, and presenter's name,
that used to be on BBC (I think) a long time ago, maybe 1980s. The
man had a very distinct voice. It's not Geof Hamiltom. Before him.

Christopher Lloyd?

Mike

After a lot of trouble www.nsrafa.org is now up and running for the National
Service RAF man

'Mike' 17-02-2008 12:24 PM

"'Mike'" wrote in message

wrote in message
Looking for a series of gardening programmes, and presenter's name,
that used to be on BBC (I think) a long time ago, maybe 1980s. The
man had a very distinct voice. It's not Geof Hamiltom. Before him.

Christopher Lloyd?

Mike

Long shot. Don't know if he broadcast, but A.G.L. Hellyer?

or

Graham Stuart Thomas
John Brooks
Lanning Roper Gardening Correspondent of the Sunday Times & Assistant
Editor of the RHS Journal