GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Purchasing Blueberry Bushes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/171474-purchasing-blueberry-bushes.html)

Maxim 01-03-2008 10:53 AM

Purchasing Blueberry Bushes

Hello,

I am thinking of purchasing 3 blueberry bushes from Suttons, unfortunately either i plant them in my reserved space in my garden which i want to use for other crops, i would like to know what would be the smallest pot i can put the bushes in for good growth of big blueberries? The page can be found he

http://www.suttons.co.uk/pd_MH1036_B..._Bluecrop.htm#

Also id like to know whether you think that by buying this certain blueberry bush, that it will fruit this year? On the other species of blueberry it said:

"Fruiting will occur in 2 -3 years"

But on this one it says:

"These develop into juicy blueberries in late July/August."

Does this mean July/August in 2 -3 years, or this year?

Many thanks