Old 01-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Registered User

Default Purchasing Blueberry Bushes

Hello,

I am thinking of purchasing 3 blueberry bushes from Suttons, unfortunately either i plant them in my reserved space in my garden which i want to use for other crops, i would like to know what would be the smallest pot i can put the bushes in for good growth of big blueberries? The page can be found he

http://www.suttons.co.uk/pd_MH1036_B..._Bluecrop.htm#

Also id like to know whether you think that by buying this certain blueberry bush, that it will fruit this year? On the other species of blueberry it said:

"Fruiting will occur in 2 -3 years"

But on this one it says:

"These develop into juicy blueberries in late July/August."

Does this mean July/August in 2 -3 years, or this year?

Many thanks

Phish's blueberry bushes Beecrofter Gardening 2 23-08-2003 01:22 PM
Protecting blueberry bushes from birds B. Joshua Rosen Edible Gardening 12 09-07-2003 07:52 PM
Blueberry bushes Annaid Gardening 3 12-05-2003 07:20 PM
Wanted: Blueberry bushes McFadden57 Gardening 1 30-03-2003 01:32 PM
Blueberry bushes for Upstate NY? Beecrofter Gardening 0 22-02-2003 05:39 AM