Old 18-03-2008, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Spirng

It is slightly over 2 years since I posted this, and it feels
relevant again :-(

Spring ain't sprung, the grass ain't riz,
I wonder where the birdies is.
There ain't no little birdies 'cos,
Their little balls is bloody froz.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 18-03-2008, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Nick Maclaren wrote:
It is slightly over 2 years since I posted this, and it feels
relevant again :-(

Spring ain't sprung, the grass ain't riz,
I wonder where the birdies is.
There ain't no little birdies 'cos,
Their little balls is bloody froz.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Well, blinkin' birdies wake me up every morning, and my grass ain't stopped
rizzin. Pah!!.......bloody nature!

--
Pete C
London UK

Old 18-03-2008, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
"Pete C" writes:

| It is slightly over 2 years since I posted this, and it feels
| relevant again :-(
|
| Spring ain't sprung, the grass ain't riz,
| I wonder where the birdies is.
| There ain't no little birdies 'cos,
| Their little balls is bloody froz.
|
| Well, blinkin' birdies wake me up every morning, and my grass ain't stopped
| rizzin. Pah!!.......bloody nature!
|
| --
| Pete C
| London UK

Yeah, well, the pall of smog you live under keeps you warm. Here
on the bleak prairies, there is no shelter - and I still can't work
out why my garden is colder than the rest of Cambridge :-(

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 18-03-2008, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
"Pete C" writes:

It is slightly over 2 years since I posted this, and it feels
relevant again :-(

Spring ain't sprung, the grass ain't riz,
I wonder where the birdies is.
There ain't no little birdies 'cos,
Their little balls is bloody froz.

Well, blinkin' birdies wake me up every morning, and my grass ain't
stopped rizzin. Pah!!.......bloody nature!

--
Pete C
London UK

Yeah, well, the pall of smog you live under keeps you warm. Here
on the bleak prairies, there is no shelter - and I still can't work
out why my garden is colder than the rest of Cambridge :-(

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Swap?
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 19-03-2008, 07:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
"Pete C" writes:

| Yeah, well, the pall of smog you live under keeps you warm. Here
| on the bleak prairies, there is no shelter - and I still can't work
| out why my garden is colder than the rest of Cambridge :-(
|
| Swap?

Sometimes, I'm tempted ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 19-03-2008, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

It is slightly over 2 years since I posted this, and it feels
relevant again :-(

Spring ain't sprung, the grass ain't riz,
I wonder where the birdies is.
There ain't no little birdies 'cos,
Their little balls is bloody froz.

Hmm. I'm sure you know that they don't have 'em ...

Mary

Old 19-03-2008, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pete C" writes:

| Yeah, well, the pall of smog you live under keeps you warm. Here
| on the bleak prairies, there is no shelter - and I still can't work
| out why my garden is colder than the rest of Cambridge :-(
|
| Swap?

Sometimes, I'm tempted ....

Oh no! Do't do it!!

The grass here (Leeds) isn't riz but that's because the birds eat it.
Perhaps I should shell out for some chicken feed ...

Mary

Old 19-03-2008, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mary Fisher says...

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

It is slightly over 2 years since I posted this, and it feels
relevant again :-(

Spring ain't sprung, the grass ain't riz,
I wonder where the birdies is.
There ain't no little birdies 'cos,
Their little balls is bloody froz.

Hmm. I'm sure you know that they don't have 'em ...

Mary

That's cos they froz off.
--
David in Normandy.
subject line, or it will be automatically deleted.
Old 19-03-2008, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Frozen chicken?

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk
t...

Old 20-03-2008, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

It is slightly over 2 years since I posted this, and it feels
relevant again :-(

Spring ain't sprung, the grass ain't riz,
I wonder where the birdies is.
There ain't no little birdies 'cos,
Their little balls is bloody froz.
Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I had all the following (except the woodpecker) in my garden yesterday:
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/Plant...IRDS/Birds.htm

Plus tie ducks are mating in/on the canal at the back of our house - does
anyone know why they do this in the middle of the night?

Jenny

Snow forecast for Easter :~(