Old 22-04-2003, 06:44 PM
sheridan whiteside

Default Evergreen Complete query

I've just used this product for the first time on my new *very* mossy
lawn. I did it about three days ago, spreading by hand (14kg bag, 13m
x 20m lawn). It rained well the next day (ie two days ago). The moss
is starting to go black, but only in certain spots. I'm now worried my
spreading was not very even. Will this patchiness even out? Does it
need to rain more? Do I need to water it in some more? What is the
timescale of the effect of this stuff? Any advice gratefully received
by this novice!
Old 22-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , sheridan
whiteside writes
I've just used this product for the first time on my new *very* mossy
lawn. I did it about three days ago, spreading by hand (14kg bag, 13m
x 20m lawn). It rained well the next day (ie two days ago). The moss
is starting to go black, but only in certain spots. I'm now worried my
spreading was not very even. Will this patchiness even out?

No.

Does it
need to rain more? Do I need to water it in some more? What is the
timescale of the effect of this stuff? Any advice gratefully received
by this novice!

When this happens to me I tend to go and spread a bit more in the
patches that have been missed, water it and keep my fingers
crossed!!!!!!!!!

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,