Old 22-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Therefore

Default Tomato problem "help"

Hello can you advise ; I have grown tomato's for over forty years and never
had this problem. The plants are healthy in every way but spindly and have
no sign whatsoever of truss formation even though have reached the eight
leaf stage. They are now about 12 to 14 inches high. So you lot save the day
for me Leslie

Old 22-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Therefore
writes
Hello can you advise ; I have grown tomato's for over forty years and never
had this problem. The plants are healthy in every way but spindly and have
no sign whatsoever of truss formation even though have reached the eight
leaf stage. They are now about 12 to 14 inches high. So you lot save the day
for me Leslie

Possibly a mineral deficiency. Try a weak solution of Epsom salts.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 22-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Therefore