Old 21-04-2008, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening for Children

Setting aside a small patch of garden for your children or
grandchildren for them to grow vegetables and flowers can keep them
entertained for hours. You can keep an eye on them while you get with
on doing the rest of the gardening without them getting under your
feet. ......continues http://www.gardenandgreen.co.uk

Old 30-07-2008, 03:23 PM
mor mor is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by yapril View Post
My friend tell me a online shopping site , they sell a huge variety of bags as following:
a href="http://www.kanaccasbags.com"Cheap Classic Leather Handbags/a
Cheap Leather Handbags
a href=" http://www.kanaccasbags.com " Luxury Briefcases/a
Luxury Briefcases
a href=" http://www.kanaccasbags.com " Backpacking Packs/a
Backpacking Packs
a href=" http://www.kanaccasbags.com " Women's Wallets/a
Women's Wallets
a href=" http://www.kanaccasbags.com " Fashion Carry-On Luggage/a
and their bags are the lowest price and the highest quality,I also buy a my loving bags,, I am very satified with their quality .so I want to share this website to more friends. . you'll be happy and satisfied with buying products from this website http://www.kanaccasbags.com
ther are also lots of tips here for childrens tools , gloves e.tc http://gardening-tips-idea.com/Child...ning-idea.html