GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I think it was our fault, sorry :-( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178491-i-think-our-fault-sorry.html)

Mary Fisher 14-09-2008 10:11 AM

I think it was our fault, sorry :-(

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

I used to go on the Woolwich ferry, as a treat!
Not sure about the cruise bit though.................

Our first proper holiday in 50 years and the destination, not the 'cruise'
was the attraction. So saying, we enjoyed every minute. It was far more
interesting than I expected (he didn't want to go at all but is now the
driving force behind going again, with the hindsight of experience) and we
LOVED being cherished!

Mary