GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant/Flower ID (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178870-plant-flower-id.html)

Weedweaver 28-09-2008 10:14 PM

Plant/Flower ID

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

Sacha[_3_] 28-09-2008 11:27 PM

Plant/Flower ID

On 28/9/08 22:14, in article ,
"Weedweaver" wrote:

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the
tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal
plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

A Helenium, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

beccabunga 29-09-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weedweaver (Post 817474)
Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

Coreopsis. It is a hardy perennial so yes, if not drowned it will come back next year.

Weedweaver 29-09-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccabunga (Post 817478)
Coreopsis. It is a hardy perennial so yes, if not drowned it will come back next year.

Thanks very much, its been bugging me for weeks.

Spider 29-09-2008 03:47 PM

Plant/Flower ID

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 28/9/08 22:14, in article ,
"Weedweaver" wrote:

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the
tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal
plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

A Helenium, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

I thought Coreopsis. Either way, it should come back.

Spider

Sacha[_3_] 29-09-2008 04:00 PM

Plant/Flower ID

On 29/9/08 15:47, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 28/9/08 22:14, in article
,
"Weedweaver" wrote:

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the
tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal
plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

A Helenium, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

I thought Coreopsis. Either way, it should come back.

Spider

I think you're right - on both counts!

JP[_3_] 30-09-2008 08:39 AM

Plant/Flower ID

Hi here Jo from France (Normandy)

I think about a coreopsis
Just do a googling to confirm

mogga 30-09-2008 11:00 AM

Plant/Flower ID

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:14:05 +0100, Weedweaver
wrote:

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the
tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal
plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

A hint for the future. Get a note book and write down everything you
buy for or plant in the garden, with a note of when and where it was
put in. That way you'll have an amazing record of all the plants
you've grown even if you never keep labels.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk